The Beach Hotel and Regency Restaurant date back to 1828, when the restaurant was Lawson & Son jewellery shop and the hotel known as St. Alban's Hotel. In 1930, Lawson & Son jewellery shop became the Regency Restaurant and the hotel was renamed The Beach Hotel. The hotel has recently been refurbished to a high standard yet is still in keeping with the regency era.
1-2-3-4 Regency Square
Buyagift is the place to go to buy activity gifts for
friends and family in the UK and Ireland.
Every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of
the content of this site but the publisher
cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any errors. A number
of external links exist
within the site and the publisher does not endorse any such external links.